It's well known that Q-tips are great for everyday use, but did you know they make great snowflakes as well?!
I know you've all got some in your bathroom so go dig them out & get crafting!
Supplies- Q-tips, Glue, Scissors, Blue Construction Paper, (the tape is optional)
1. Leave a few of the Q-tips whole & then begin cutting the others in half.
I cut some in half, some a bit shorter than half & a few right under the cotton swab so they are all different lengths.
2. Begin drawing lines with the glue on the blue construction paper. (Pictured below.) One line at a time.
3. Place the various Q-tips onto the glue lines beginning with the center (whole) Q-tip & then adding the cut ones afterwards.
4. It's important that you put enough glue on the paper so that the Q-tips will dry into the glue. It's a mess @ first but it all dries clear!
5. Repeat with each snowflake. (We chose to do three.)
6. Allow a few hours for the glue to completely dry.
7. We chose to add a few foam letters to jazz up our snowflake picture for Daddy so he could hang it in his office.
Have fun & enjoy! s.b.