3.04.2011

Swingsets & More...

As spring approaches, we are starting to think about planting a new lawn, building a deck/patio & making a fun play space for our girls in the back yard. I've done a lot of searching & found yet again that CSN is a great place to shop. CSN Stores have over 200 online stores where you can find anything you need whether it be swingsets, garden accessories, or even cute outdoor lawn decorations! An added bonus is the fact that hundreds of their items ship free! I've had such great luck purchasing items from CSN & they arrive so promptly! Thought I'd share some of my recent findings...

Ideally, I'd love to put this in the yard right away this summer.
But knowing that it takes some time to establish a new lawn, I doubt that will happen until fall. Our girls are just waiting for one though & I certainly know that CSN has a large variety to choose from & again, the free shipping is a great bonus!

While shopping today, I also came across this fun ride on toy that I ordered for M1 for her upcoming birthday. I can't believe she'll be 4! I've seen many children riding these (with a helmet of course!) and I think M1 will have a blast riding this on our new & very large driveway. I can't wait to see it in action. Do any of you have one? I'd love to hear about your little one's experience with it.
I could shop all day... this would be SUPER fun for my little jumper (aka M2). She would be in heaven with this! She's definitely our little jumper... hops everywhere.
 CSN has so much to offer. I swear I could browse for days! I can't even begin to look at the baby items... I'll never leave the computer!
Enjoy! s.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment