5.19.2010

Recycled Water Bottle Bubble Blowers

Ok, I thought I was going to be able to keep up with the kiddo crafts while in the process of moving but I was wrong! My house is half-boxed up & the rest needs to be boxed in the next week. Not to mention, I'm having a birthday party for M1 on Monday (with an empty house) before we leave town. Can you say crazy??!! So I've decided that the crafting may have to be put on hold for a week or three! Bare with me & I promise we'll be back. In the mean time, I'm just going to feature other's kiddo projects to keep your little ones busy.

These bubble blowing bottles are actually on my list of to-do's with M1 & M2. I got the idea from Family Fun magazine & then about a month ago I saw the featured on HowDoesShe.com They look so fun & I look forward to giving them a try. Click HERE for the full tutorial. Let me know if/when you give them a try. I'd love to hear your results!!
Enjoy! s.b.

1 comment:

  1. Tried this...a lot of fun. I just used a sock and rubber band to keep it on, had no problems whatsoever with it coming off. The only problem, I got winded blowing on it to keep a long bubble snake going!

    ReplyDelete